Spring Fair 2017
UUFA Spring Fair to have Global Impact!
A celebration of our creative and generous nature will occur on two consecutive Sundays: April 23 and 30. Proceeds from the Spring Fair will be donated to the UUSC-UUA Refugee Crisis Response Fund, which provides food, lodging, and medical care for families fleeing the strife in the Middle East. Each of us can truly make a difference in the lives of refugees.
Join us on April 23 (10-12:30) and April 30 (10-11) for snacks and finger food as you place your bids. There will be silent auction items, as well as 'set price' events. Fresh baked breads will be available for purchase on both days of the Spring Fair. Successful bidders will be notified of their winning bids if they are not present on April 30th.
We are calling on ALL UU’s to dust off their creative skills, or come ready to enjoy the fruits of other’s creativity.
We are asking for a wide variety for donations - time and talent- to make this community building event a success!
Please consider donating
· original works of art/craft (jewelry, photography, fabric arts, knitted items, wooden furniture/décor, painting, calligraphy, etc)
· services (gardening, landscaping, computer help, child-care, pet-sitting, bike repair)
· events/experiences (hosting a meal, hike, trip, class)
· food items (non-perishables such as pickles, salsas, home-brew)
· fresh food items (breads/baked goods)
· plants (perennials, garden seedlings)
We can’t wait to see what you have to offer! Signing up is simple! Fill out the electronic form below or come to our staffed table on March 19 or 26 in between services to fill out a paper form (or let us walk you through the electronic form). Payment by cash, check or charge accepted for all silent auction items. Additional donations will be gladly accepted for the UUSC-UUA Regufee Crisis Response Fund.